Geodezja i kartografia

Geodata Gubin & Powiat Krośnieński

Przełącz
Geodata Gubin & Powiat Krośnieński
Odpowiedź
11.11.17 14:50
Dear User's,

for a fictional project during my current landscape-architecture semester, I'm looking for detailed geografical data for Gubin and Powiat Krośnieński. 

Im looking for data like:
- topografical maps
- streets
- figure ground plans
- property boundaries

- information about vegetation 
- rivers & lakes

Is there any possibility to download this data (.shp, .dwg) and use it in CAD-Software like AutoCAD oder Vectorworks?

Thank you in advance!

Felix

0 (0 Głosy)

RE: Geodata Gubin & Powiat Krośnieński
Odpowiedź
13.11.17 10:27 jako odpowiedź na Felix Jakubczyk.
Dear Felix,

In dataset National Register of Boundaries (PRG) you can find information and data about the state register of boundaries and areas of territorial division units of the country (addresses, streets and its geometry), located in the National Geodetic and Cartographic Resources.
National Register of Boundaries-Addresses is free of charge and there is a possibility to download it  from http://codgik.gov.pl/index.php/darmowe-dane/prg.html.
The layer "PRG – jednostki administracyjne" is divided into voivodeships, poviats and communes. I think they include all the information that you are interested in. For Gubin voivodeship is "lubuskie", poviat is "krośnieński".
In "PRNG – nazwy obiektów fizjograficznych" you find information about names of rivers and lakes.
I think, that using ATOM service would be the best option to download cadastral data (property boundaries). We have ATOM service publishing cadastral data "Dane o charakterze katastralnym" where authorisation is not required. Cadastral data is also free of charge and there is a possibility to download it from http://www.geoportal.gov.pl/web/guest/DOCHK
We don't have information about vegetation.

Your sincerely,
Aneta

0 (0 Głosy)

RE: Geodata Gubin & Powiat Krośnieński
Odpowiedź
05.12.17 07:24 jako odpowiedź na Aneta.
Hi someone awareness about the platforms on which we create applications is required.As a rule, there is no other option but to download our application from users, as from stores.Another problem related to the design of the application is hardware scaling.

_________________________________________________________________________________
Wpis został wyedytowany przez administratora. Prosimy o nie wstawianie treści reklamowych na forum.
0 (0 Głosy)

Buy Linkedin Endorsements
Odpowiedź
29.12.17 08:23 jako odpowiedź na Felix Jakubczyk.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Wpis został wyedytowany przez administratora. Prosimy o nie wstawianie treści reklamowych na forum.
0 (0 Głosy)